Hosting of the ITP Programme rotates among ISBM member schools. For the academic year 2021- 2022 edition we are delighted to welcome participants to INSEAD, Module 1 digital component, Module 2 in Fontainebleau, France.
Founded in 1957, as one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD offers participants a truly global educational experience.
The ITP programme – delivered by world-class teachers, for teachers- is dedicated to helping you, as a business/management school faculty member, enhance your skills, capabilities and mind-set.
The ITP experience is designed to help you succeed in your academic career. As we all know, there are complex, often competing and sometimes even contradictory criteria for “success” around the roles and importance of teaching, of research and scholarship and, increasingly, around administrative duties.
Previous participants have found the programme hugely beneficial, allowing them to take their teaching to the next level – whether junior faculty building their confidence and network, or more seasoned faculty who have recently won tenure or are being promoted and looking to invest more time in their teaching.
Our goal is for you to find your ‘best self as a teacher’ – finding your best teaching style from the array of different methods available.
Module 1: 4 – 8 January 2022 – Fully Virtual
Module 2: 4 – 8 July 2022 in Fontainebleau, France
The International Teachers Programme accepts a limited number of participants. Admissions are on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, and no later than 29 October 2021.
Secure your place by completing the application form.
For further information please email: ITP@insead.edu
Applicants must be proficient in English.
Contact us immediately in writing should you need to cancel your place. Full refund of the programme fee can only be made if cancellation is made by Sunday 10th October 2021. After this date no refund may be given but you may nominate a suitable substitute, subject to acceptance by the ITP programme committee.
The cost of the ITP for faculty members of a business/management school is Euro 10,600 (including adjunct faculty). This covers the tuition fee, personal coaching, educational materials, accommodation and meals. Travel costs, insurance and visas are the responsibility of the participant. An invoice for the total amount will be sent with confirmation of the participant’s admission and is payable within 30 days.
• Faculty at career inflection points, such as having recently won tenure or been promoted, who are now interested in devoting a greater share of their time to further developing their teaching.
• Faculty at any level who care about real excellence in teaching, including junior faculty who have at least two years of teaching experience.
• Faculty who have achieved competence in teaching one kind of audience and would like to extend their skills to other audiences.
• Faculty and others whose responsibilities include faculty development and/or the development of excellence in the classroom across their institution.
• Other professionals working in business education who are not faculty (e.g. corporate universities, training organisations).
Latest ITP Testimonials